Current custom orders
1. Standing squirrel tail
2. Prosthetic embedded stones from "Broken Sky" series
3. Custom painted scales
Please bear the following in mind when sending in for an estimate:
Taking an idea and turning it into a physical item is rewarding, but it is a long, arduous and costly process. If concept art is needed, it must be designed and drawn. Depending on the piece, sculpting can take hours or even days, after which a mold must be well-constructed before the final piece is cast. If my cost estimate seems high compared to my items in the shop, this is why.
Custom order process:
- You fill out the form below as thoroughly as possible on what you are looking for.
- If I need any additional information, I will email you back asking for it before I give an estimate. This will also be the time for you to send me any reference pictures if you have them and if the order requires it.
- Once I have all necessary information, I will estimate how much time and material it should take, and calculate an approximate cost based on that.
- Once everything is confirmed, I will send an invoice for 30% of the estimated cost. This is a non-refundable down-payment to help cover the initial expense of materials.
Note: the invoice will be sent to the email address with which you contact me. If you have a different email that you use for PayPal and would rather use it, please let me know beforehand.
- During the process, I will keep my Trello "Custom Orders" board updated.
- I will send an email during certain points of the sculpting process to make sure you're happy with it, and make changes accordingly
- Once you're in love with the sculpt, I'll start building the mold, then run the cast.
- During the process, I keep a running tab of time and materials, and when your order is finished, I will tally up the total cost. This may be higher or lower than the original estimate, so please ensure yourself some wiggle room when ordering. The difference of your down-payment and total cost will be calculated, and an invoice will be sent for the remainder.
- I will typically have your order shipped within a week of receipt.
- I send out a small set of instructions with all orders, but if you have any questions or worries, please feel free to ask!
If you would like a custom prosthetic and have read the above information, please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with a cost estimate as soon as possible.