Custom orders for 2018 are open!Slots:
1. L.D. - custom nose prosthetic
Please bear the following in mind when sending in for an estimate:
Taking an idea and turning it into a physical item is rewarding, but it is a long, arduous and costly process. If concept art is needed, it must be designed and drawn. Depending on the piece, sculpting can take hours or even days, after which a mold must be well-constructed before the final piece is cast. If my cost estimate seems high compared to my items in the shop, this is why.
Custom order process:
- You fill out the form below as thoroughly as possible on what you are looking for.
- If I need any additional information, I will email you back asking for it before I give an estimate. This will also be the time for you to send me any reference pictures if you have them and if the order requires it.
- Once I have all necessary information, I will estimate how much time and material it should take, and calculate an approximate cost based on that.
- Once everything is confirmed, I will send an invoice for 30% of the estimated cost. This is a non-refundable down-payment to help cover the initial expense of materials.
Note: the invoice will be sent to the email address with which you contact me. If you have a different email that you use for PayPal and would rather use it, please let me know beforehand.
- During the process, I will keep my Order Status page updated. If requested, I can also email all updates to you.
- I will send an email during certain points of the sculpting process to make sure you're happy with it, and make changes accordingly
- Once you're in love with the sculpt, I'll start building the mold, then run the cast.
- During the process, I keep a running tab of time and materials, and when your order is finished, I will tally up the total cost. This may be higher or lower than the original estimate, so please ensure yourself some wiggle room when ordering. The difference of your down-payment and total cost will be calculated, and an invoice will be sent for the remainder.
- I will typically have your order shipped within a week of receipt.
- I send out a small set of instructions with all orders, but if you have any questions or worries, please feel free to ask!
If you would like a custom prosthetic and have read the above information, please fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with a cost estimate as soon as possible.